Garden Tasks for Winter
- Plant cover crops in the fall such as Austrian peas or rye grass.
- Clean up around the garden.
- Don't put diseased plants in the compost pile, but put them in the garbage.
- Search online or in seed catalogs for new varieties and plants you'd like to try next year.
- Make notes on any varieties that were really good or really bad so you'll remember what to plant next year.
- Bring anyting extra from your harvest for the OOGA green table.
- Come to OOGA on th 25th and bring a friend.