Garden Tasks for January
- Start a list of plants you would like for this year and plan your garden layout.
- Some seeds can be planted indoors now for planting outdoors in February and March.
- Prune trees.
- Prune grapevines.
- Add compost to your garden beds.
- Check garden equipment for signs of wear or to do regular maintenance, such as replace spark plugs,
sharpen cutting edges, and clean and oil tools.
- Clean up the garden from last year if you haven't already done it.
- Come to OOGA on the 23rd and bring a friend.